Meet Your Therapist
Marci Marshall, PT, PRPC
- Graduate of University of Connecticut, 1984
- Completed the National Pelvic Rehabilitation Practitioner Certification (PRPC), which distinguishes her with expertise in treating women with pelvic floor dysfunction throughout the life-cycle; inclusive of bladder, bowel, and gynecologic, orthopedic, sexual and obstetric topics.
- Completed her Certification of Achievement in Pelvic Physical Therapy through the APTA’s Section on Women’s Health.
- Served as a Clinical Instructor for physical therapy students from University of Maryland Baltimore Campus, Mount St. Mary College and Shenandoah University.
- A member of the following organizations: American Physical Therapy Association, Women’s Health Section of the APTA, Interstitial Cystitis Network, National Vulvodynia Association and the International Pelvic Pain Society.