Meet your Therapist
Marci Marshall, PT, PRPC
- Graduate of University of Connecticut and a member of the American Physical Therapy Association & Women’s Health Section.
- Practicing since 1984 and has taken extensive continuing educational courses in orthopedic manual therapy and Women’s Health.
- Completed the National Pelvic Rehabilitation Practitioner Certification (PRPC), which distinguishes her with expertise in treating women with pelvic floor dysfunction throughout the life-cycle; inclusive of bladder, bowel, and gynecologic, orthopedic, sexual and obstetric topics.
- Completed her Certification of Achievement in Pelvic Physical Therapy through the APTA’s Section on Women’s Health.
- Member of the following organizations: American Physical Therapy Association, Women’s Health Section of the APTA, Interstitial Cystitis Network, National Vulvodynia Association and the International Pelvic Pain Society.
- Served as a Clinical Instructor for physical therapy students from University of Maryland Baltimore Campus, Mount St. Mary College and Shenandoah University.
- Her practice emphasizes providing high quality, personalized patient care in a nurturing, caring environment. She firmly believes in a multi-disciplinary approach and she will make recommendations as to which specialist(s) will complement her services.
- She is committed to pursuing further education to enhance her knowledge and clinical skills to address the special needs of women. She enjoys presenting workshops and discussions in the community to enlighten women about services available to them to deal with their specific issues.
- In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her husband, three children, two Golden Retrievers and cat.